This is the start of giving you the information you need to really improve your golf .
I will be talking about the things you need to understand and more importantly to execute, which will enable you to lower your scores consistently.
Also you can tell me what you want to know!
I have been a PGA professional since 1975 and in the coaching industry for over thirty years and it still amazes me that people are not getting better !
With all that digital video has to offer, the internet, the books that are written by the best players in the world telling you how to play, how they think or feel they do it, the coverage on tv and seeing the best players play the game.
Why are golfers handicaps not getting any lower ?
I have a few here we go.
- Most golfers do not know what to practice.
- They just want to hit it as hard as they can.
- They have no awareness of where the club is in relation to their body.
- They have no plan of action or blueprint.
- They do not practice enough.
- What they feel they are doing bears no relationship to what is really happening in their swing.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!